Is the Apple Watch calorie count not accurate after workout? Are the Total Calories way too high or much lower than what you expected? This issue is most of the times related to wrong profile settings on your watchOS device….
A really important feature available with the Apple Watch is that it can fully replace the functions of a fitness band. Besides tracking your daily movement activity, it can also monitor your workouts and provide extended data, that helps you improve your performance and gain extra motivation by setting up goals. The Watch OS Workout…
- Disney Plus Price Increase 2022: $10.99 (+$3) [How To Avoid]
- watchOS 9 Public Beta 3 Problems? Share Them Here!
- macOS Ventura WiFi Problems? Internet Not Working? (Fix!)
- Apple Watch Red Notification Dot Won’t Go Away (Fixed!)
- macOS Ventura Public Beta 3 Problems, Features & Bug Fixes
- iOS 16 Public Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- watchOS 9 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- macOS 13 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Changes & More
- How To Fix iPhone Unlock Animation Lag In iOS 16
- Battery Percentage Not Showing On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix!)