Is the Apple Watch calorie count not accurate after workout? Are the Total Calories way too high or much lower than what you expected? This issue is most of the times related to wrong profile settings on your watchOS device….
A really important feature available with the Apple Watch is that it can fully replace the functions of a fitness band. Besides tracking your daily movement activity, it can also monitor your workouts and provide extended data, that helps you improve your performance and gain extra motivation by setting up goals. The Watch OS Workout…
- watchOS 9.6.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Security & More
- iPhone Shutting Off Randomly After iOS 16.6 Update?
- Face ID Not Working On Lock Screen In iOS 17 (Beta 5)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Yellow Screen Of Death Problem? (Fix?)
- macOS Sonoma 14 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- watchOS 10 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- Unable To Check For Update An Error Occurred iOS 17? (Fix?)
- iOS 17 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs, Changes & More
- New Contact Not Showing Up In WhatsApp On iPhone? (Fix!)
- Keyboard Keeps Crashing Apps In iOS 17 (Beta 4)? (Fix?)