Are you looking for a way to downgrade iOS 17 to 16 without losing data? Yes, you can do it even if you don’t have a backup saved before updating to iOS 17! You only need a Mac or Windows computer and the Lightning to USB-C cable for connectivity!…
Are you looking to downgrade iOS 16.3 to 16.2 on iPhone or iPad? You’ve recently updated to the latest iOS release but are not happy with this new version? Yes, you can still revert to 16.2 and even to iOS 15! Downgrade iOS 16.3 to iOS 16.2 Still Possible? Yes, at the time of writing,…
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)
- How To Enlarge Mouse Pointer On Mac In Sonoma [+Tip]
- tvOS 17.1 Features, Issues, Bug Fixes, Improvements & More
- Contact Photo Not Showing In iMessage Notifications?
- AirPods 6A305 Issues, Bug Fixes, Enhancements & More