You can downgrade iOS 16.1.1 to 16.1 on any compatible iPhone and iPad model. iOS 16.1 and iPadOS 16.1 are still signed, 10 days after the release of the 16.1.1 bug fixing release. Apple usually unsigns outdated versions within one week….
Tag: Software Downgrade
iOS 15.7 still signed? Yes, this software version is still supported by Apple for all compatible iPhone models! This means that you can safely downgrade iOS 16.0 and iOS 16.0.2 to iOS 15.7, if day-one issues such as major touch screen problems, render your iPhone almost unusable!…
Some apps and their features might not work as expected in the iOS 15 test versions. That’s why you might be looking for a way to downgrade from iOS 15 Public Beta to the most recent version of iOS 14! If you listened to us and performed an archived backup before upgrading to iOS 15,…
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]