Looking to downgrade iOS 16.5 to 16.4.1 without losing data? It’s possible because Apple is currently still signing iOS 16.4.1! All that you need is a computer and a Lightning to USB-C cable!…
Tag: Software Downgrade
Are you looking to downgrade iOS 16.3 to 16.2 on iPhone or iPad? You’ve recently updated to the latest iOS release but are not happy with this new version? Yes, you can still revert to 16.2 and even to iOS 15! Downgrade iOS 16.3 to iOS 16.2 Still Possible? Yes, at the time of writing,…
Are you looking to downgrade iOS 16.2 to 15 without losing data? Yes, that’s still possible as long as iOS 15.6 RC remains singed! You need a computer, Mac or Windows and a Lightning to USB (USB-C) cable….
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)
- How To Enlarge Mouse Pointer On Mac In Sonoma [+Tip]
- tvOS 17.1 Features, Issues, Bug Fixes, Improvements & More
- Contact Photo Not Showing In iMessage Notifications?