Apple has recently released the Safari 14 update for macOS Catalina and macOS Mojave users. e’re just days away from the macOS Big Sur rollout. This update comes with a series of handy new features and enhancements one of them allowing you to add a wallpaper to the significantly revamped Safari Start Page….
Tag: macOS Mojave
macOS is configured to save the screen shots that you capture on your Mac on the desktop. This setting can fill up your workspace quite quickly and make your computer look less organized. Print-screens are usually handy for a limited time and you would prefer to have the desktop space available for more important app…
FaceTime goes to the next level in iOS 12! We can now finally perform audio and video calls with multiple contacts in the same time. FaceTime doesn’t have to be a duet anymore, you can add up to 32 people in Group FaceTime calls and create spectacular video conferences with your loved ones. More, not…
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug
- Nomad Black Friday Deals: 30% Off Sitewide (Cases, Straps, Charging Stations)
- How To Fix Apple Watch 6 Stops Charging After A Few Minutes
- How To Use Google Drive Widget For Home Screen In iOS 14
- How To Add Battery Percentage To Menu Bar in macOS Big Sur
- How To Listen To Apple Music Radio Free On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14.2: Apps Crashing Bug – iPhone Returns To Home Screen
- How To Add Gmail Widget On iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)
- Revised macOS 11.0.1 Big Sur Version Fixes MacBook Pro Installer Bug?