Are GIFs on your iPhone not working, or you’re unable to save them since updating your device to iOS 14? This is a common problem reported by many iPhone and iPad users. Instead of saving the animated image that plays as a very-short video, your browser downloads only a frame of the GIF. The image…
There are many viral TikTok videos available on the popular video-sharing social media platform. Sharing them is very easy. You only have to tap on the Share icon, a rightwards pointing arrow, available in the horizontal menu of the right-hand side of the screen. Next, select the recipient. You can either send it directly to…
Last updated on June 14th, 2020 at 02:35 pmmacOS is configured to save the screen shots that you capture on your Mac on the desktop. This setting can fill up your workspace quite quickly and make your computer look less organized. Print-screens are usually handy for a limited time and you would prefer to have…
Apple has started its own credit card system in the United States almost one year ago. You can apply for one in the Wallet app as long as your iPhone runs iOS 12.4 or later. However, if you’re already an active user you might be interested in how to share your transactions with third-party money…
Last updated on October 26th, 2020 at 04:55 am Instagram for iOS has been recently updated with a much awaited new feature! The popular social media app now allows you to save photos that you edit, before posting. This means that you can also use this app as a third-party photo editor on your iPhone….
- Trick To Block Email Tracking On iPhone And Mac
- Spotlight Search Slow, Lagging In macOS Big Sur? (Fixed!)
- 5 Ways To Fix Allow Apps To Request To Track Greyed Out
- Apple MagSafe Charger Deals (Lowest Price: Save $9.15)
- 100 Apps That Request To Track On iPhone (iOS 14.5)
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen