Have you recently updated Mac to macOS Monterey 12.0.1 and Photoshop doesn’t save files anymore? Has Adobe’s software stopped displaying the ‘Save’ and ‘Save As’ options? ‘Export’ isn’t working either?…
Are GIFs on your iPhone not working, or you’re unable to save them since updating your device to iOS 14? This is a common problem reported by many iPhone and iPad users. Instead of saving the animated image that plays as a very-short video, your browser downloads only a frame of the GIF. The image…
There are many viral TikTok videos available on the popular video-sharing social media platform. Sharing them is very easy. You only have to tap on the Share icon, a rightwards pointing arrow, available in the horizontal menu of the right-hand side of the screen. Next, select the recipient. You can either send it directly to…
macOS is configured to save the screen shots that you capture on your Mac on the desktop. This setting can fill up your workspace quite quickly and make your computer look less organized. Print-screens are usually handy for a limited time and you would prefer to have the desktop space available for more important app…
Apple has started its own credit card system in the United States almost one year ago. You can apply for one in the Wallet app as long as your iPhone runs iOS 12.4 or later. However, if you’re already an active user you might be interested in how to share your transactions with third-party money…
- AirPods Pro 2 Battery Replacement Notification Error (Fix?)
- MagSafe Charger Firmware Update 255 (10M1821) [Review]
- iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, Problems
- iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues? Fix: 7 Battery Saving Tips!
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)