Are iMessages not working on iPhone 14? Messages app sends SMS to another Apple device? You can’t receive FaceTime calls either? Device doesn’t seem to be able to complete activation? All these are day-one iPhone 14 problems!…
Is the iPhone Camera not working during video calls in FaceTime, WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Viber, Telegram and other apps that offer VoIP conversations? Is your call partner seeing a green or black screen instead of the feed of your device’s front or back camera?…
In macOS Monterey you can share Mac Screen on FaceTime, with the help of the new SharePlay feature! This new option is available on MacBooks too, starting with macOS 12.1 (currently in beta), after it premiered on iPhone and iPad earlier this fall!…
Is your iPhone frequently displaying a FaceTime and iMessage popup that informs about a failed service activation attempt? Is the error mentioning that ‘your network provider might charge for SMS messages used to activate FaceTime and iMessage’?…
Is FaceTime crashing on iPhone whenever you pick up a call? Does this happen ever since you’ve updated iPhone or iPad to iOS 15, respectively iPadOS 15? FaceTime crashes when connecting aren’t widespread but they’ve been reported before!…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?