Is FaceTime not working on Mac after installing the macOS Ventura update? Feature is turned Off and you can’t dial or receive calls on your computer ever since updating to macOS 13? You are not alone!…
Are iMessages not working on iPhone 14? Messages app sends SMS to another Apple device? You can’t receive FaceTime calls either? Device doesn’t seem to be able to complete activation? All these are day-one iPhone 14 problems!…
Is the iPhone Camera not working during video calls in FaceTime, WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Viber, Telegram and other apps that offer VoIP conversations? Is your call partner seeing a green or black screen instead of the feed of your device’s front or back camera?…
In macOS Monterey you can share Mac Screen on FaceTime, with the help of the new SharePlay feature! This new option is available on MacBooks too, starting with macOS 12.1 (currently in beta), after it premiered on iPhone and iPad earlier this fall!…
Is your iPhone frequently displaying a FaceTime and iMessage popup that informs about a failed service activation attempt? Is the error mentioning that ‘your network provider might charge for SMS messages used to activate FaceTime and iMessage’?…
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!