Do you know that you can take a quick note on Mac? This is a hidden macOS Monterey feature that allows you to make a note from anywhere on your computer. Quick Notes on Mac work the same way as they do on iPad running iOS 15. Instead of swiping you need to use your…
Tag: Quick Notes
Is the new Quick Notes feature not working on iPad? You’ve updated to iPadOS 15 but you can’t open the floating quick note window, from the bottom-right corner of the screen? Neither swiping up with your finger or tapping with the Apple Pencil brings up the Quick Note interface?…
In iPadOS 15 you can create Quick Notes on iPad with a simple gesture. All that you have to do is swipe-up from the bottom-right corner of the screen and the Quick Note window slides in. Write down your thoughts and make sure that you save your idea….
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?