Is the Notes app crashing on iPhone? Does this happen when you open the app, when you attempt to access a locked note, or when you’re trying to ‘Cut’ some text from a note? Apparently, these are some iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 related glitches….
Last updated on September 29th, 2021 at 01:24 amIs the new Quick Notes feature not working on iPad? You’ve updated to iPadOS 15 but you can’t open the floating quick note window, from the bottom-right corner of the screen? Neither swiping up with your finger or tapping with the Apple Pencil brings up the Quick…
In iPadOS 15 you can create Quick Notes on iPad with a simple gesture. All that you have to do is swipe-up from the bottom-right corner of the screen and the Quick Note window slides in. Write down your thoughts and make sure that you save your idea….
The Notes apps gets a series of new features in iOS 15. You can better organize your ideas with Tags and Smart Folders. Productivity is also increased thanks to mentions and a new Activity view that allows users to easily collaborate and edit a note….
Starting with iOS 11 the built-in Notes app includes a document scan feature that allows you to convert print-based content to digital files. Everything from letters, receipts and other documents can be scanned using the iPhone and iPad camera. All that you have to do is open the Notes app, create a new note by…
- SharePlay Not Working On iPhone? Unable To SharePlay! (Fix!)
- How To Post On Instagram From Computer (Mac, PC, Desktop)
- Apple Music Voice Plan: Features, Price, How To Subscribe
- New MacBook Pro M1 Features, Specs, Pricing And More
- AirPods 3 Features, Specs And Pricing (vs AirPods Pro)
- Top 10 MacBook Pro Notch Memes That Mock The New Design
- Apple Unleashed Event Recap, Highlights And Full Replay
- iOS 15.1 RC: Release Notes, Features And Bug Fixes
- MacBook Pro M1 Wallpapers (Light And Dark) For Any Device
- iOS 15 Screen Time Bug Showing Wrong Usage Times (Fixed!)