Is the Notes app blank on iPhone? It’s not showing any text when you open it? All your notes are missing? This can be caused by a syncing issue between your device and Apple’s servers where your iCloud account is hosted….
Is the new Quick Notes feature not working on iPad? You’ve updated to iPadOS 15 but you can’t open the floating quick note window, from the bottom-right corner of the screen? Neither swiping up with your finger or tapping with the Apple Pencil brings up the Quick Note interface?…
In iPadOS 15 you can create Quick Notes on iPad with a simple gesture. All that you have to do is swipe-up from the bottom-right corner of the screen and the Quick Note window slides in. Write down your thoughts and make sure that you save your idea….
The Notes apps gets a series of new features in iOS 15. You can better organize your ideas with Tags and Smart Folders. Productivity is also increased thanks to mentions and a new Activity view that allows users to easily collaborate and edit a note….
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More