The iPhone 12 pre-orders have started as scheduled, but Apple has failed, yet again, to update the RF Exposure values of their new devices! This means that everyone that’s currently purchasing the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro are doing so without exactly knowing how much electromagnetic radiation the devices emit. This is not breaking…
Tag: Radiation Exposure
iPhone radiation levels are very important. The smartphone world is still considered new technology and it’s too soon to have complete studies about how the human body is affected, during a full life cycle. Daily exposure to electromagnetic radiation, coming from cellular phones, isn’t labeled as harmful, however there are users that experience headaches after…
Apple has recently started selling its 2020 budget iPhone. The new iPhone SE retails for as low as $399. It uses the iPhone 8 chassis and is powered by iPhone 11 internals. In this article we check what radio frequency exposure is generated by this combo. Is the 2nd generation iPhone SE following the trend…
iPhones aren’t the most user-friendly devices when it comes to radio frequency exposure. Traditionally Apple’s smartphones are bombarding their owners with more radiation when compared to their biggest rivals from Samsung. Although, all iOS device are within the accepted FCC limits they always tend to score towards the higher end of the spectrum. The iPhone…
The iPhone X Specific Absorbtion Rate (SAR) measurements have finally been updated by Apple on its official website. Although these values are known with weeks in advance, the Cupertino-based tech giant prefers to maintain the uncertainty and chooses to update the Radio Frequency exposure numbers of its new devices only hours before they’re launched. Since…
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)
- iPadOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- tvOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More