Apple’s MagSafe Charger is now available for the lowest price since it was released, back in October 2020, alongside the iPhone 12 lineup! Buy it now from Amazon and grab the 23% discount! The charging accessory currently retails for $29.85 instead of the regular $39. That’s $9.15 cheaper than usual!…
Tag: iPhone 12
You’ve recently upgraded to the iPhone 12 and the device is showing Caller ID Name, No Caller ID or Unknown Caller whenever you get an incoming call from a number that’s not saved as a contact? Although you’re not the only one experiencing this issue, you should know that it’s most likely carrier related….
Is your brand new iPhone 12 disconnecting from WiFi when you lock the screen? This is a common issue that has been occurring with other iPhone models in the past. WiFi is free and there is no reason for you to want your iPhone to disconnect from it, unless your desperate for saving battery life!…
Last updated on December 12th, 2020 at 05:47 pmiPhone users have become more aware than ever about the need to keep their digital data safe and secure on their iOS device. Whenever new iPhones are released the data privacy is upgraded. iOS 14 makes no exception as it’s one of the most privacy-focused software releases…
Last updated on December 12th, 2020 at 05:54 pmThe iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max, as well as all the other previous models, can be put in Recovery Mode and DFU Mode. This troubleshooting method is useful when your device stops booting, the iPhone’s touch screen becomes unresponsive and in various…
- Trick To Block Email Tracking On iPhone And Mac
- Spotlight Search Slow, Lagging In macOS Big Sur? (Fixed!)
- 5 Ways To Fix Allow Apps To Request To Track Greyed Out
- Apple MagSafe Charger Deals (Lowest Price: Save $9.15)
- 100 Apps That Request To Track On iPhone (iOS 14.5)
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen