Apple has confirmed, last year, that iPhone 12 no sound issue might be caused by a faulty hardware component. A service program was started to fix this problem, free of charge, for all affected users that meet the requirements listed below….
Tag: iPhone 12
Apple has released iOS 15.1.1 with build number 19B81. It’s a minor bug fixing update for the iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 Series. According to the release notes it fixes call drop issues on the above mentioned devices….
Is the iPhone 12 battery health dropping fast? Does the Maximum Capacity value decrease quicker than usual? You’re wondering if this is normal? Are you worried that the battery might be defective? Let’s take a look at the average iPhone battery usage values and find out what is considered normal in terms of iPhone 12…
iPhone vibrates randomly without any reason? There’s no banner notification generated or any other incoming alert, that could justify the unexpected haptic feedback? Are these vibrations occurring several times per hour? A glitchy third-party app or an iOS bug could be causing this!…
Are you worried that your recently purchased MagSafe charger is not genuine? This is a legit doubt if you haven’t bought it from an Apple Store or an official retailer. Due to the fact that Apple products and accessories are premium and pricey, they are often replaced by counterfeits and you can end up charging…
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?
- iOS 17.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes For iPhone 15 & 15 Pro
- macOS Ventura 13.6 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes And Security
- iOS 16.7 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements
- watchOS 10.0.1 Issues, Bugs, Security, Fixes, Changes & More
- iOS 17.0.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Problems, Changes & More
- iPadOS 17 Issues, Features, Bugs, Changes, Problems & More