Last updated on July 4th, 2021 at 02:19 pmAre you worried that your recently purchased MagSafe charger is not genuine? This is a legit doubt if you haven’t bought it from an Apple Store or an official retailer. Due to the fact that Apple products and accessories are premium and pricey, they are often replaced…
Tag: iPhone 12
You’re the happy new owner of a brand new iPhone 12, 11 or any other premium Apple smartphone and are looking for a quick way to set it up and start using it? Don’t worry! Nowadays, configuring a new iPhone and transferring all your data is very easy, especially if you’re upgrading from an older…
Apple’s MagSafe Charger is now available for the lowest price since it was released, back in October 2020, alongside the iPhone 12 lineup! Buy it now from Amazon and grab the 23% discount! The charging accessory currently retails for $29.85 instead of the regular $39. That’s $9.15 cheaper than usual!…
You’ve recently upgraded to the iPhone 12 and the device is showing Caller ID Name, No Caller ID or Unknown Caller whenever you get an incoming call from a number that’s not saved as a contact? Although you’re not the only one experiencing this issue, you should know that it’s most likely carrier related….
Is your brand new iPhone 12 disconnecting from WiFi when you lock the screen? This is a common issue that has been occurring with other iPhone models in the past. WiFi is free and there is no reason for you to want your iPhone to disconnect from it, unless your desperate for saving battery life!…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?