Apple has released iOS 15.1.1 with build number 19B81. It’s a minor bug fixing update for the iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 Series. According to the release notes it fixes call drop issues on the above mentioned devices….
Tag: iPhone 12 Pro
Is the iPhone 12 battery health dropping fast? Does the Maximum Capacity value decrease quicker than usual? You’re wondering if this is normal? Are you worried that the battery might be defective? Let’s take a look at the average iPhone battery usage values and find out what is considered normal in terms of iPhone 12…
Are you worried that your recently purchased MagSafe charger is not genuine? This is a legit doubt if you haven’t bought it from an Apple Store or an official retailer. Due to the fact that Apple products and accessories are premium and pricey, they are often replaced by counterfeits and you can end up charging…
You’re the happy new owner of a brand new iPhone 12, 11 or any other premium Apple smartphone and are looking for a quick way to set it up and start using it? Don’t worry! Nowadays, configuring a new iPhone and transferring all your data is very easy, especially if you’re upgrading from an older…
You’ve recently upgraded to the iPhone 12 and the device is showing Caller ID Name, No Caller ID or Unknown Caller whenever you get an incoming call from a number that’s not saved as a contact? Although you’re not the only one experiencing this issue, you should know that it’s most likely carrier related….
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad