Last updated on October 31st, 2020 at 07:55 pmApple has rushed the iOS 14.2 Golden Master release to fix the ‘New iOS Update Available’ bug that flared up less than 24 hours ago and ruined the experience of most iPhone and iPad users that were actively testing the upcoming major public release….
Apple has finally released iOS 14.1 (build number 18A8395), the first important software update, since the initial release of iOS 14. The change log mentions 13 bug fixes and improvements that fix some of the annoying problems that users reported in the past few weeks. Apple appeared to be pushing iOS 14.1 exactly one week…
Apple has recently rolled out macOS Catalina 10.15.7 with bug fixes and important security updates. This is the 7th software update to macOS Catalina and the last time Apple adjusted macOS seven times during a year was back in 2011 and the release of Snow Leopard. macOS Catalina 10.15.7 comes more than one month after…
Although the iPhone 6 and older models aren’t compatible with iOS 13, they aren’t fully forgotten by Apple. The Cupertino-based tech giant has also rolled out iOS 12.4.6 alongside the new iOS 13.4, which we covered yesterday. This iOS 12 increment is only available for specific older iPhone, iPod and iPad models, which as expected,…
Apple has just rolled out iOS 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4 for worldwide users. If you own and operate one of the 14 iPhone models that are compatible with iOS 13 we encourage you to upgrade as soon as possible. Any iPhone newer than the SE and the 6S models can handle the iOS 13 iterations….
- Trick To Block Email Tracking On iPhone And Mac
- Spotlight Search Slow, Lagging In macOS Big Sur? (Fixed!)
- 5 Ways To Fix Allow Apps To Request To Track Greyed Out
- Apple MagSafe Charger Deals (Lowest Price: Save $9.15)
- 100 Apps That Request To Track On iPhone (iOS 14.5)
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen