Apple has just pushed a ‘Get To Know Your Mac’ notification to Mac owners that have updated to macOS Big Sur. However the banner notification comes with a bug, because it names any Mac a MacBook Air, no matter if it’s triggered on a desktop or laptop macOS machine….
Tag: MacBook Pro
Last updated on November 20th, 2020 at 03:39 amIf you’re owning an older MacBook Pro model and plan to upgrade to the recently released macOS Big Sur update, don’t do it! There is a good chance that macOS 11.0.1 will brick your computer! We’ve just been mailed about this and reports surfacing online from users…
Last updated on December 10th, 2020 at 05:40 pmIs the Touch Bar on your MacBook Pro not working properly anymore ever since you updated to macOS 11.0.1? This seems to be a common issue, because multiple users have reported this problem to us, within the last 24 hours. This macOS Big Sur bug is causing…
- Trick To Block Email Tracking On iPhone And Mac
- Spotlight Search Slow, Lagging In macOS Big Sur? (Fixed!)
- 5 Ways To Fix Allow Apps To Request To Track Greyed Out
- Apple MagSafe Charger Deals (Lowest Price: Save $9.15)
- 100 Apps That Request To Track On iPhone (iOS 14.5)
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen