iPhones have become very powerful mini-computers, but like other gadgets, they aren’t bug free. In some cases it can happen that your iOS device acts overloaded. Apps might take longer to load and even crash. In such cases you can apply a simple trick called iPhone RAM memory reset. This troubleshooting tip isn’t new, but…
A while ago I showed you a trick that allows you to instantly free up the iPhone’s RAM Memory. Although the same button combination still works for the iPhone 6S, 6S Plus and older versions, there is a change for the freshly released iPhone 7 and 7 Plus models caused by the new solid-state Home…
iOS doesn’t provide, at the moment, a specific button that you can tap, to shutdown all open apps, declutter the device and free up Random Access Memory. You can only double tap the home button to open App Switcher and manually slide away the applications that you wish to close. However, with the amount of…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?