Is the AirPods Max Noise Cancellation feature not working as expected? Does Active Noise cancelling only work for one ear cup? You’re not the only one experiencing this annoying bug! Apparently, the issue is triggered when the user switches between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency modes, by clicking the Noise Control button….
Is your iPhone displaying Spotlight search results on top of the Home Screen layout? Are the two layers overlapping making the content almost impossible to read? This is an iOS 14 bug that has survived all the way to the current iOS 14.3 version. Fortunately, it’s quite easy to fix!…
As you might already know the Apple Watch comes with an OLED display. It’s the first time when the Cupertino-based company uses this type of technology, on a mobile or wearable device. The Apple Watch Sport version is built with a display that is protected by an Ion-X strengthened glass, the same material used on…
- How To Change Default Web Browser On Mac (Chrome, Edge…)
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes