Are you looking for a way to reset an AirTag, replace its battery and pair it with your own Apple ID? Resetting Apple’s Bluetooth tracker is possible, but you also need the previous owner to remove the AirTag from their Apple ID. Resetting AirTag isn’t even necessary if the former user is in Bluetooth range….
Is the AirPods Max Noise Cancellation feature not working as expected? Does Active Noise cancelling only work for one ear cup? You’re not the only one experiencing this annoying bug! Apparently, the issue is triggered when the user switches between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency modes, by clicking the Noise Control button….
Did you know that you can reset your AirPods Max? This option is a great troubleshooting method in case of Bluetooth connectivity issues and other glitches that might arise while pairing and using Apple’s over-ear headphones with the various devices that’s compatible with….
You’ve recently purchased a M1 Mac computer and are looking for a way to reset SMC and NVRAM / PRAM, to filter out initial release macOS Big Sur bugs? Unfortunately, unlike Intel-based Macs the new Apple Silicon chip doesn’t come with a manual NVRAM or SMC reset option!…
iOS 14 premiered a highly expected feature, allowing iPhone and iPad owners to edit the default web browser and mail client. Yes, you can now replace Safari with any compatible web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, DuckDuckGo. The same goes for the stock Mail app. Microsoft Edge can be now set as default mail…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?