Do you want to reset AirPods Pro? This can be easily done as long as you have the charging case nearby. Ideally, you have to unpair the AirPods from iPhone and then perform the reset….
Home Screen widgets on iPhone 13 reverted to their default settings, after restoring from a backup? Have all widgets been reset while setting up your new device? This is a widespread bug, that can be prevented if you update your device to the latest software available before restoring!…
Are you looking for a way to reset an AirTag, replace its battery and pair it with your own Apple ID? Resetting Apple’s Bluetooth tracker is possible, but you also need the previous owner to remove the AirTag from their Apple ID. Resetting AirTag isn’t even necessary if the former user is in Bluetooth range….
Is the AirPods Max Noise Cancellation feature not working as expected? Does Active Noise cancelling only work for one ear cup? You’re not the only one experiencing this annoying bug! Apparently, the issue is triggered when the user switches between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency modes, by clicking the Noise Control button….
Did you know that you can reset your AirPods Max? This option is a great troubleshooting method in case of Bluetooth connectivity issues and other glitches that might arise while pairing and using Apple’s over-ear headphones with the various devices that’s compatible with….
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]
- AirPrint Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Printer Not Detected?
- SOS Only iOS 16 Problem? No Carrier Signal On iPhone? (Fix?)