Home Screen widgets on iPhone 13 reverted to their default settings, after restoring from a backup? Have all widgets been reset while setting up your new device? This is a widespread bug, that can be prevented if you update your device to the latest software available before restoring!…
Are you looking for a way to reset an AirTag, replace its battery and pair it with your own Apple ID? Resetting Apple’s Bluetooth tracker is possible, but you also need the previous owner to remove the AirTag from their Apple ID. Resetting AirTag isn’t even necessary if the former user is in Bluetooth range….
Is the AirPods Max Noise Cancellation feature not working as expected? Does Active Noise cancelling only work for one ear cup? You’re not the only one experiencing this annoying bug! Apparently, the issue is triggered when the user switches between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency modes, by clicking the Noise Control button….
Did you know that you can reset your AirPods Max? This option is a great troubleshooting method in case of Bluetooth connectivity issues and other glitches that might arise while pairing and using Apple’s over-ear headphones with the various devices that’s compatible with….
You’ve recently purchased a M1 Mac computer and are looking for a way to reset SMC and NVRAM / PRAM, to filter out initial release macOS Big Sur bugs? Unfortunately, unlike Intel-based Macs the new Apple Silicon chip doesn’t come with a manual NVRAM or SMC reset option!…
- How To Fix Messages Badge Won’t Go Away (Wrong Count)
- Apple Watch 7 Blank App Icons (Missing) For Third Party Apps
- Apple Watch 7 Full Keyboard Not Available In watchOS 8
- How To Fast Charge Apple Watch Series 7 (33% Faster)
- Apple Watch Series 7 vs 6 Side By Side Screen Comparison
- Music Controls Not Working On Apple Watch (watchOS 8)
- How To Turn Off Focus Suggestions On iPhone In iOS 15
- Unable To Update Apple Watch To watchOS 8? (Fixed!)
- How To Fix Do Not Disturb Location Not Working In iOS 15
- iPhone Microphone Not Working During Calls In iOS 15? (Fix!)