Is the AirPods Max Noise Cancellation feature not working as expected? Does Active Noise cancelling only work for one ear cup? You’re not the only one experiencing this annoying bug! Apparently, the issue is triggered when the user switches between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency modes, by clicking the Noise Control button….
Did you know that you can reset your AirPods Max? This option is a great troubleshooting method in case of Bluetooth connectivity issues and other glitches that might arise while pairing and using Apple’s over-ear headphones with the various devices that’s compatible with….
Is your brand new M1 Mac not shutting down correctly? Is it briefly displaying a pink screen before it turns off? Are you prompted with the ‘Your Computer Was Restarted Because Of A Problem’ popup whenever you reboot or power off your machine? You can either Ignore or Report… the issue, but the error reoccurs…
iOS 14 premiered a highly expected feature, allowing iPhone and iPad owners to edit the default web browser and mail client. Yes, you can now replace Safari with any compatible web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, DuckDuckGo. The same goes for the stock Mail app. Microsoft Edge can be now set as default mail…
Have you upgraded to the iPhone SE 2nd generation? Congratulations! Everything should be nice and merry with your new iOS device. However, there might be times when your smartphone start to behave strangely, the screen freezes and the entire device is unresponsive. You can’t even turn the device off and back on to naturally restart….
- How To Fix Siri AirPods Pro Controls Not Working In iOS 15
- iPhone Taking Random Screenshots (iOS 15 Bug?)
- How To Fix Quick Notes Not Working On iPad In iPadOS 15
- How To Fix Notifications Not Working On iPhone In iOS 15
- How To Fix Safari Videos Black Screen Bug (iOS 15 & iPadOS 15)
- iOS 15 Bug: iPhone Storage Almost Full Notification (Fix?!)
- How To Fix Live Text Not Working On iPhone & iPad In iOS 15
- iOS 15 No Sound: Instagram Stories Muted When Silent Mode On
- How To Disable Spotlight Search On iPhone Lock Screen
- macOS Monterey Beta 7 Features, Changes & Bugs