Swipe up for Control Center not working on Apple Watch after watchOS 10 update? You’re getting the Smart Stack of widgets instead? This isn’t a bug, but intended behavior! Apple has changed the way controls and gestures work on the smartwatch!…
Tag: watchOS 10
watchOS 10 build number 21R356 has been released for Apple Watch Series 4 and later! It’s the biggest update since the initial release. It brings lots of new features and improvements along with its own share of issues, bugs and problems. Check them here!…
- How To Turn Off Pointer Acceleration On Mac In macOS Sonoma
- Noise Cancellation With One AirPod Keeps Turning Off? (Fix?)
- Messages Not Showing On Mac? Chat Not Scrolling ? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?