Are your AirPods Max condensing? Did you find water inside your ear cups and even on the drivers? You’re not the only one experiencing this! We’ve just been mailed about the problem! Apparently, the over-ear headphones condense during longer listening sessions!…
Tag: Water Resistant
Apple’s iPhones get more and more water resistant with each new generation. However, they are still far away from being waterproof, although the iPhone XS and XS Max have received the IP68 rating, which is the maximum available when it comes to water and dust protection for a device, they are still quite vulnerable to…
The 2018 iPhone flagships are the first ever Apple smartphones to receive a water resistance rating of IP68. This is the maxim rating when it comes to water and dust protection. However, this doesn’t mean that they are waterproof. Past models like the iPhone X, 8 and older have only managed to score a rating…
Apple has just uploaded 4 new mini-ads to its official YouTube channel, clips that promote the Apple Watch Series 3 ahead of the holiday season. The 15-second long videos come only a few days after the company published similar commercials that highlight the iPhone X Face ID and Animoji Karaoke features. The new Apple Watch…
Although we expected the iPhone X to receive the IP68 water resistance rating and match the water tightness of its main competitor the Samsung Galaxy S8, Apple’s iPhone ‘Ten’ remains at the IP67 Ingress Protection level. This value is identical with the one received by the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus models, the first…
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]