Is Back Tap not working on iPhone after iOS 16 update? Double-taps and triple-taps aren’t recognized when this accessibility feature is set to Scroll Up or Scroll Down? You’re not the only one!…
The iPhone Magnifier tool has been revamped in iOS 14! It can now be used as a standalone app on iPhone and iPad. This means that you can enable the Magnifier app in the App Library and add its icon to the Home Screen for quick access! Magnifier is an iOS Accessiblity feature that allows…
iOS 14 brings lots of new features and enhancements to the iPhone. In this article we’ll focus on a new Accessibility feature that can be used daily by an average iPhone user. It’s called Back Tap and if you configure it properly it can save you time and streamline your iPhone experience. In iOS 14…
A spectacular new feature coming in iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 is called Sound Recognition. This new Accessibility setting allows an iPhone or an iPad to listen for sounds and issue an alert whenever they’re detected. Coincidence or not, there are currently 14 predefined sounds that can be recognized by your iOS device. The Sound…
Google has updated Google Maps for iOS and Android with a welcomed new feature that allows people using wheelchairs to get accessibility info about a targeted location. The new option is called Accessible Places and, when enabled, it highlights places and businesses on the map that are marked as wheelchair-accessible. Info regarding restroom facilities, accessibility…
- WhatsApp Search Not Working? Preparing Results 0? Fix?
- WhatsApp Backup Not Working? Stuck Preparing In iOS 16.2?
- iOS 16 Typing Lag? Keyboard Not Accurate? Autocorrect Bug?
- iOS 16.2 Home Issues? Invite Not Working? Can’t Access? Fix?
- Fitness Focus Not Turning On Automatically In iOS 16? Fix?
- YouTube Overheating iPhone iOS 16 Picture In Picture Mode?
- Messages Repeat Alerts Not Working On iPhone in iOS 16?
- Home App Update Not Available Anymore In iOS 16.2! Pulled?
- iOS 16.2.1 Update Upcoming With Bug Fixes (Release Date?)
- iPhone 14 Horizontal Lines On Screen When Waking Up? (Fix?)