There are many common errors to test an iOS app for. Most often, development teams check applications under ideal conditions. But real-life usage can bring up many unexpected situations. That’s why we still get lots of iOS, watchOS, macOS and tvOS bugs to report about….
Is your iPhone displaying a WiFi Privacy warning in iOS 15? Are you informed that the network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic? This means that other devices on the same network might track your browsing activity. This issue can be caused by a poor router configuration….
Are you getting The requested URL was not found on this server error when trying to play a song in Apple Music? This happens when there’s a problem with the data transfer between iPhone / iPad and Apple’s servers! The issue is caused by either a laggy Internet connection or an Apple Music downtime!…
Do you know that you can easily rate App Store reviews on your iPhone or iPad? This helps Apple’s algorithm to display relevant reviews towards the top of the list and provide a better, curated access to opinions about an app or a game. You can use the same trick to report a review if…
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad
- AirPods 4E71 Firmware Update (Features, Bugs & Fixes)