Getting This card cannot be used Apple Card error in Wallet after iOS 16 update? iPhone labeling Apple Card as unavailable? You’ve been notified that the default card has been changed? Or worse, you tried to pay with your card and it did not work?…
Tag: Apple Card
Apple has started its own credit card system in the United States almost one year ago. You can apply for one in the Wallet app as long as your iPhone runs iOS 12.4 or later. However, if you’re already an active user you might be interested in how to share your transactions with third-party money…
If you’ve tried to pay your Apple Card bill in the past 24 hours and failed to succeed, there is no need to panic. Apple Pay experienced a service outage that affected a certain part of the users. During the ongoing issue Apple Card users where not able to pay their bill, lock or unlock…
- Messages Not Showing On Mac? Chat Not Scrolling ? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)