Getting This card cannot be used Apple Card error in Wallet after iOS 16 update? iPhone labeling Apple Card as unavailable? You’ve been notified that the default card has been changed? Or worse, you tried to pay with your card and it did not work?…
Tag: Apple Card
Apple has started its own credit card system in the United States almost one year ago. You can apply for one in the Wallet app as long as your iPhone runs iOS 12.4 or later. However, if you’re already an active user you might be interested in how to share your transactions with third-party money…
If you’ve tried to pay your Apple Card bill in the past 24 hours and failed to succeed, there is no need to panic. Apple Pay experienced a service outage that affected a certain part of the users. During the ongoing issue Apple Card users where not able to pay their bill, lock or unlock…
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16