Apple has released HomePod 15 software update for the original HomePod and the HomePod mini. This significant update brings a series of new features that integrate in Apple’s ecosystem alongside iOS 15 and tvOS 15. Bug fixes and stability improvements are also included in this release….
iOS 14.2 is the current software version for iPhone. It comes with a series of new features and bug fixes. However, on top of that it adds a serious bug that prevents some notifications in Messages from getting triggered. More, it also issues a read receipt to the sender. If you can’t live with this…
Widgetsmith has just received a new software update. Version 1.0.7 promises to fix a glitch that was preventing the shared albums from displaying on the iOS 14 Home Screen. On top of that, we’ve also noticed that it fixes the No Data Activity widget bug!…
The Face ID authentication feature is relatively new to the iPhone. It was introduced in the fall of 2017, along with the iPhone X. In the meantime we’re already experiencing the 2nd generation of Apple’s facial scanning hardware. However, because this innovative authentication method is still in its early stages, it can happen to malfunction…
Have you just purchased a new Mac and you encounter problems when connecting your iPhone / iPad to it while using the lightning cable? Is the iOS device continuously acting as if you would plug and unplug it rapidly from your computer or notebook? Don’t panic! You’re not the only one that’s experiencing this problem….
- Apple Watch 7 Screen Durability Ad Omits Scratch Issues
- How To Fix Apple Watch Calling 911 By Itself (Emergency SOS)
- How To Delete Instagram Account On iPhone (Permanently!)
- How To Add Stop In Apple Maps: iOS 16 Multiple Stops Feature
- Apple Watch Control Center Not Working, Not Opening (Fix!?)
- iOS 15.6 Beta 4 Features, Release Notes, Issues & More
- How To Copy Text From Video On iPhone And iPad In iOS 16
- How To Unread Messages On iPhone And iPad In iOS 16
- Apple Fitness App Works Without Apple Watch In iOS 16
- How To Check Privacy Access History In Control Center (iOS 16)