Apple has recently unsigned iOS 16.0.3 which means that it’s not possible anymore to downgrade from iOS 16.1 to any other iOS 16 version. However, iOS 15.7 is still signed! You can still revert to iOS 15, if you’re not happy with the current release!…
Apple has unsigned iOS 16.0.2, one week after the release of iOS 16.0.3. This means that you can not restore the previous version in Finder or iTunes anymore. Nevetheless, iOS 15.7 is still signed, which means that you can still downgrade to iOS 15!…
Apple has released HomePod 15 software update for the original HomePod and the HomePod mini. This significant update brings a series of new features that integrate in Apple’s ecosystem alongside iOS 15 and tvOS 15. Bug fixes and stability improvements are also included in this release….
iOS 14.2 is the current software version for iPhone. It comes with a series of new features and bug fixes. However, on top of that it adds a serious bug that prevents some notifications in Messages from getting triggered. More, it also issues a read receipt to the sender. If you can’t live with this…
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]
- AirPrint Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Printer Not Detected?
- SOS Only iOS 16 Problem? No Carrier Signal On iPhone? (Fix?)