Apple has just released iOS 16.1 beta 2 build number 20B5050f for Developers. The Public Beta has been released too! This version continues to fine tune the first major iOS 16 update, scheduled for October. It brings new features, bug fixes and it’s own share of problems!…
Apple has released the first iOS 16.1 beta build number 20B5045d for Developers and Public Beta testers. It comes with new features, bug fixes as well as its own share of bugs and issues, that have to be fine tuned until the public release expected for October, alongside the delayed iPadOS 16!…
Apple has released watchOS 9 build number 20R361 with lots of new features and enhancements. However, new bugs might be also included in this initial version. Check out the most common problems reported, as well as available workarounds….
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.1 Beta To iOS 16.0.2
- AirPods Pro 2 Charging Issue? Very Slow Wireless Charging?
- Contents Of The iPhone Could Not Be Read in Finder? (Fix!)
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.0.2 To IOS 15.7 Without Losing Data
- AirPods Pro 2 Best Deal On Day-One – $239.99 (Save $9)
- New AirPods Pro 2 Features, Functions, Problems & Prices
- Unable To Check For Update iOS 16.0.2 Not Showing Up? (Fix!)
- iOS 16.0.2 Problems, Bugs Fixed, Features, Security & More