If you haven’t updated to iOS 11.3 already, you’d better read this before pressing the Download and Install icon in the Software Update screen of the Settings app! Several reports confirm that iPhone 8 and iPhone X models which have been repaired in third party services experience malfunctioning of the touchscreen or the ambient light…
Although we’re not even 2 weeks into the release of the iPhone X, rumors about Apple’s 2018 iPhone lineup start surfacing. Perhaps the most reliable and early predictor of upcoming iOS products is Ming-Chi Kuo an analyst working for the Taiwanese brokerage company from KGI Securities. His research notes are based on information gathered from…
For the first time in history Apple has unveiled three different iPhone models during its annual September keynote. If you’re planning to upgrade your iOS device it might be one of the most difficult decision to make. To help you out, I’ll analyze perhaps the most important part of the iPhone, which is its screen….
Although chances are slim, you might be one of the unlucky ones that buys a new iPhone that comes with one or more stuck or defective pixels. This isn’t the end of the world and you might be happy to find out that there are high chances that you can fix this issue yourself. If…
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)