If you haven’t updated to iOS 11.3 already, you’d better read this before pressing the Download and Install icon in the Software Update screen of the Settings app! Several reports confirm that iPhone 8 and iPhone X models which have been repaired in third party services experience malfunctioning of the touchscreen or the ambient light…
Although we’re not even 2 weeks into the release of the iPhone X, rumors about Apple’s 2018 iPhone lineup start surfacing. Perhaps the most reliable and early predictor of upcoming iOS products is Ming-Chi Kuo an analyst working for the Taiwanese brokerage company from KGI Securities. His research notes are based on information gathered from…
For the first time in history Apple has unveiled three different iPhone models during its annual September keynote. If you’re planning to upgrade your iOS device it might be one of the most difficult decision to make. To help you out, I’ll analyze perhaps the most important part of the iPhone, which is its screen….
Although chances are slim, you might be one of the unlucky ones that buys a new iPhone that comes with one or more stuck or defective pixels. This isn’t the end of the world and you might be happy to find out that there are high chances that you can fix this issue yourself. If…
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16