As expected Apple has rolled-out iOS 11.3.1 with the main goal of patching a bug that caused some iPhone 8 Touchscreens to become unresponsive. We’re talking about those devices that have been serviced by third party companies which use non-genuine replacement displays. It’s an issue that surfaced after the official release of iOS 11.3. We’ve…
Tag: iPhone 8
If you haven’t updated to iOS 11.3 already, you’d better read this before pressing the Download and Install icon in the Software Update screen of the Settings app! Several reports confirm that iPhone 8 and iPhone X models which have been repaired in third party services experience malfunctioning of the touchscreen or the ambient light…
Ever since the release of the 2017 iPhone lineup, users that have upgraded to the latest flagships, have reported various problems involving the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X Wi-Fi connectivity. Issues mentioning devices that display greyed out Wi-Fi option, incorrect password prompts, are not able to connect to a hotspot or when…
Last updated on November 16th, 2017 at 04:50 pm Starting with this year Apple has also adopted the wireless charging technology and made it available to its 2017 flagships. The iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus have all been designed with a glass back that is ready to absorb power from a wireless…
Is your new iPhone X or iPhone 8 getting hot out of the blue? It means that one or more apps are running heavily in the background and using lots of resources. One cause could be a bug of the YouTube app for iOS. Google has recently updated its popular video platform with version 12.43….
- How To Fix Magic Mouse 2 Not Charging, Stops Charging
- How To Fix iPhone Screen Wakes Up Randomly Without Touching
- Apple Support Forums – An Unexpected Error Has Occurred
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Download, Changes, Features And Bug Fixes
- watchOS 7.6.1 Brings Security Fix For Apple Watch Memory Issue
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone