Do you have problems with apps like Spotify, TikTok, Waze, Pinterest, Quora, Adobe Spark and others? Are these iOS apps crashing when you’re trying to launch them on your iPhone or iPad? You’re not the only one experiencing this problems. This ongoing issue is apparently caused by a Facebook software development kit (SDK) that’s malfunctioning….
If you open your favorite iOS game on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and get the Everyplay SDK error, don’t panic! You’re not doing anything wrong. This licensing issue has been reported by a series of gamers, in the past few days, and can easily be bypassed by tapping the OK button. This seems…
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad