Do you know that you can customize App Library categories on iPhone or iPad, although there’s no specific setting for it? There’s a tweak allows you to indirectly edit folders and set which apps show up as suggested in each category….
Tag: App Library
The App Library is a new iOS 14 feature that provides an one-page layout of all the apps available on your iPhone. The applications are automatically assigned to predefined categories that are displayed in small widgets! This is quite helpful and helps with Home Screen decluttering!…
The App Library is a new iOS 14 feature that provides an one-page layout of all the apps available on your iPhone. It automatically organizes apps in categories. It also comes with a Search function that allows you to find the software that you’re looking for, if you can’t quickly glance it in the available…
iOS 14 includes a new App Library section that organizes your apps in one single page for easier and quicker access. This has been introduced to help you unclog your iPhone Home Screen. Additionally, you have the option to stop (prevent) apps from downloading to the Home Screen. Instead, you can have them available only…
iOS 14 brings important changes to the iPhone Home Screen. One of them helps decluttering your iOS desktop. The new App Library section is available at the end of your Home Screen pages and aims to provide an easier and more organized access to the apps installed on your iPhone. All that you have to…
- M2 Max MacBook Pro Specs And Apple Keynote Video
- M2 Max MacBook Pro Wallpapers For 2023 Macs [Download]
- How To Stop Background Items Added Notifications On Mac!
- Mouse Not Available In System Settings macOS Ventura? [TIL]
- Alarm Icon Not Showing On iPhone Status Bar In iOS 16?
- iPhone Stops Charging Randomly During The Night At 50, 60%?
- Assistive Touch Not Showing On iPad in iOS 16.2? (Fix?)
- Facebook Scrolling Problem? Feed Jumping In Safari (2023)?
- Unknown Apps In Privacy Access History Won’t Go Away? (Fix!)
- How To Send Big Memoji Sticker In iMessage On iPhone [Trick]