Last updated on December 9th, 2017 at 06:34 pm Apple Pay Cash has premiered this week in the United States for both iOS and watchOS environments, allowing Apple customers to send person-to-person payments with the help of the iMessage system. The stock Wallet app hosts a new Apple Pay Cash Card, that can store funds…
Tag: Apple Pay Cash
Apple has just started seeding watchOS 4.2, which represents the 2nd major update to the 4th watchOS generation that premiered in September, along iOS 11. The 2nd watchOS firmware comes in one month after watchOS 4.1, the firmware that enabled Apple Music streaming over LTE for the 2017 Apple Watch Series 3 models. The main…
As anticipated, Apple has started to activate it’s much awaited person-to-person money transfer option within the Messages app. Apple Pay Cash has been announced back in May, during WWDC 2017, but has missed the iOS 11 release, as well as the iOS 11.1 update. It practically also missed the iOS 11.2 release, because the 2nd…
Last updated on December 4th, 2017 at 04:45 pm So, you successfully upgraded to iOS 11.2 but are having a hard time finding the new Apple Pay Cash, person-to-person payment system that works via iMessages? First of all, be aware that Apple’s new peer-to-peer payment system is only available for United States customers, in the…
The much awaited Apple Pay Cash feature has finally been released by the Cupertino-based company. It’s true only to iOS 11.2 beta testers for now, but this means that the official release is only a few weeks away. So, if you want to start using this new person-to-person money transfer feature you first have to…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?