Hearing Aids disconnect from iPhone after iOS 15.6 update? Connecting to iPad isn’t working either after updating to iPadOS 15.6? This accessibility issue has been faced by others! Read on and find out what you can do to fix it!…
Tag: Hearing Aids
Are your hearing aids not connecting to Bluetooth on iPad or iPhone ever since you updated to iPadOS 15.0.1 respectively iOS 15.0.1? The accessory is paired but the ‘Connected’ status fails to register? You get the spinning wheel rotating in a loop? Device seems stuck in the ‘searching’ state?…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?