Last updated on July 4th, 2021 at 02:19 pmAre you worried that your recently purchased MagSafe charger is not genuine? This is a legit doubt if you haven’t bought it from an Apple Store or an official retailer. Due to the fact that Apple products and accessories are premium and pricey, they are often replaced…
Tag: iPhone 12 Pro Max
You’ve recently upgraded to the iPhone 12 and the device is showing Caller ID Name, No Caller ID or Unknown Caller whenever you get an incoming call from a number that’s not saved as a contact? Although you’re not the only one experiencing this issue, you should know that it’s most likely carrier related….
You can now share ProRAW photos captured on iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max in Instagram! All that you have to to is update your device to the latest Instagram version for iOS and upload a ProRAW photo similar to any other image from the Photos app….
Is your brand new iPhone 12 disconnecting from WiFi when you lock the screen? This is a common issue that has been occurring with other iPhone models in the past. WiFi is free and there is no reason for you to want your iPhone to disconnect from it, unless your desperate for saving battery life!…
Last updated on December 12th, 2020 at 05:54 pmThe iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max, as well as all the other previous models, can be put in Recovery Mode and DFU Mode. This troubleshooting method is useful when your device stops booting, the iPhone’s touch screen becomes unresponsive and in various…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?