Do you know that you can reinstall apps on iPhone without losing data? This iOS feature is called app offloading and is very helpful when you need to fresh install an application that crashes, glitches out or doesn’t work as expected….
Are you trying to open apps on your iPhone or iPad and are prompted with the “This app is no longer shared with you” error message? You’re not the only one! A series of iOS users have experienced this problem over the weekend and have mailed us to ask for a fix. There’s a multitude…
Starting with iOS 11 Apple has introduced a new feature called “Offload Unused Apps” which allows your iPhone to self-delete apps in order to free-up storage. This option isn’t enabled by default but it could automatically kick-in when your iOS device runs out of storage space. Especially when you’re attempting to install a software update…
- Apple Music Not Opening in iOS 16? Apple TV Won’t Work Too?
- How To Remove Green Dot From Earth Wallpaper In iOS 16!
- Amazon App Overheating iPhone? iOS 16.1.2 Battery Drain?
- ProMotion Display Not Working On iPad In iOS 16? Fix?
- Verizon Cellular Service Outage After iOS 16.1.2 Update?
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?