Do you know that you can reinstall apps on iPhone without losing data? This iOS feature is called app offloading and is very helpful when you need to fresh install an application that crashes, glitches out or doesn’t work as expected….
Are you trying to open apps on your iPhone or iPad and are prompted with the “This app is no longer shared with you” error message? You’re not the only one! A series of iOS users have experienced this problem over the weekend and have mailed us to ask for a fix. There’s a multitude…
Starting with iOS 11 Apple has introduced a new feature called “Offload Unused Apps” which allows your iPhone to self-delete apps in order to free-up storage. This option isn’t enabled by default but it could automatically kick-in when your iOS device runs out of storage space. Especially when you’re attempting to install a software update…
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)