Do you know that you can reinstall apps on iPhone without losing data? This iOS feature is called app offloading and is very helpful when you need to fresh install an application that crashes, glitches out or doesn’t work as expected….
Are you trying to open apps on your iPhone or iPad and are prompted with the “This app is no longer shared with you” error message? You’re not the only one! A series of iOS users have experienced this problem over the weekend and have mailed us to ask for a fix. There’s a multitude…
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.1 Beta To iOS 16.0.2
- AirPods Pro 2 Charging Issue? Very Slow Wireless Charging?
- Contents Of The iPhone Could Not Be Read in Finder? (Fix!)
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.0.2 To IOS 15.7 Without Losing Data
- AirPods Pro 2 Best Deal On Day-One – $239.99 (Save $9)
- New AirPods Pro 2 Features, Functions, Problems & Prices
- Unable To Check For Update iOS 16.0.2 Not Showing Up? (Fix!)
- iOS 16.0.2 Problems, Bugs Fixed, Features, Security & More