Last updated on October 3rd, 2020 at 12:39 pmThere has been a lot hype regarding the YouTube PiP feature over the last few weeks! iOS 14 has introduced native picture-in-picture functionality for iPhone. However, YouTube reacted immediately and restricted iOS and iPadOS users, from being able to multitask while watching videos in the app….
In iOS 14 you can use your iPhone to multitask while continuing to watch videos. The Picture-in-Picture feature, also known as PIP, was first introduced to iPads in 2015. It’s now finally available system-wide on your iPhone. All that you have to do is to swipe-up while watching a video and the playback is shifted…
- How To Fix Magic Mouse 2 Not Charging, Stops Charging
- How To Fix iPhone Screen Wakes Up Randomly Without Touching
- Apple Support Forums – An Unexpected Error Has Occurred
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Download, Changes, Features And Bug Fixes
- watchOS 7.6.1 Brings Security Fix For Apple Watch Memory Issue
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone