Is YouTube Picture-in-Picture not working on iPhone and iPad? Google has recently announced that this highly awaited feature is now available for all iOS and iPadOS devices. Nevertheless, there are a few requirements that have to be met….
There has been a lot hype regarding the YouTube PiP feature over the last few weeks! iOS 14 has introduced native picture-in-picture functionality for iPhone. However, YouTube reacted immediately and restricted iOS and iPadOS users, from being able to multitask while watching videos in the app….
In iOS 14 you can use your iPhone to multitask while continuing to watch videos. The Picture-in-Picture feature, also known as PIP, was first introduced to iPads in 2015. It’s now finally available system-wide on your iPhone. All that you have to do is to swipe-up while watching a video and the playback is shifted…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?