Last updated on October 3rd, 2020 at 12:39 pmThere has been a lot hype regarding the YouTube PiP feature over the last few weeks! iOS 14 has introduced native picture-in-picture functionality for iPhone. However, YouTube reacted immediately and restricted iOS and iPadOS users, from being able to multitask while watching videos in the app….
In iOS 14 you can use your iPhone to multitask while continuing to watch videos. The Picture-in-Picture feature, also known as PIP, was first introduced to iPads in 2015. It’s now finally available system-wide on your iPhone. All that you have to do is to swipe-up while watching a video and the playback is shifted…
- Trick To Block Email Tracking On iPhone And Mac
- Spotlight Search Slow, Lagging In macOS Big Sur? (Fixed!)
- 5 Ways To Fix Allow Apps To Request To Track Greyed Out
- Apple MagSafe Charger Deals (Lowest Price: Save $9.15)
- 100 Apps That Request To Track On iPhone (iOS 14.5)
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen