According to the latest changes introduced by iOS 10 as well as the upcoming iPhone 7 and future generation hardware tendencies the Slide to Unlock era will soon be a thing of the past. It’s in fact confirmed that it will be replaced by Press to Unlock with the iOS 10 release, scheduled for this…
One of the important changes noticed while testing out iOS 10 is that Apple has decided to modify the way users unlock their iPhones. The Slide To Unlock gesture, an Apple “trademark” for accessing the home screen of an iPhone has been replaced with the Press To Unlock action. Considering that the average user browses…
The built-in Photos app also got its fair share of upgrades with the release of iOS 9. The most noticeable change is the new Scrubber, available in the bottom part of the image preview screen. Swiping across this banner, composed by the multitude of adjacent images, from your iPhone’s Camera Roll (or any other folder),…
iOS 9 adds a new option on your iPhone’s home screen and that’s the Proactive Search tool. This iOS 9 enhancement was introduced by Apple during WWDC 2015 and confirmed by our iOS 9 beta testing. It’s a look up feature powered by Siri, which already suggests results before you type the first character. It…
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?