macOS Monterey brings a new feature that allows you to natively test Internet speed on Mac. This is done with the help of a hidden Network Bandwidth test tool that’s available in the Terminal app. It’s called networkQuality!…
Is your iPhone not connecting to your Mac after you updated your computer to macOS Big Sur? Is this problem occurring when you plug your device in with the help of the Lightning to USB cable? Is the iPhone briefly showing up in Finder or iTunes before it disappears? Does this quick connecting and disconnecting…
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?
- Safari Frequently Visited Disappeared On iPhone In iOS 16?
- Apple News Crashing iOS 16? App Closing Down Unexpectedly?
- Apple Watch Face Shrinks? watchOS 9 Mini Watch Face Bug?
- iPhone Battery 101 Percent Charge? Charging Past 100%? Fix!
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems