Are you trying to find the MacBook Battery Health info screen but it’s not showing up in the Battery window, in System Preferences? That’s because this macOS Big Sur Maximum Capacity feature is only available for M1 Macs. You can check the current battery strength of an Intel-based Macbook, compared to its design capacity, but…
Tag: Battery Health
Did you know that the Settings app has a hidden file that shows the iPhone’s battery cycle count? That’s the amount of times the battery has been fully charged over the course of its lifespan. The battery cycles info can be very useful when you’re buying a second hand iPhone. It gives additional aging info,…
Is your brand new M1 Macbook showing a maximum battery capacity value less than 100%? You’re not the only one. We’ve just received a report from a M1 MacBook Air owner that sees a maximum capacity of 98% after a single week of usage. Apple’s M1 Silicone chip offers great energy efficiency and thus a…
Is optimized batter charging not working on your iPhone after updating to iOS 14? You’re not the only one! We’ve recently received inquiries from at least three users that claim that the feature isn’t triggered anymore after they updated their devices to the latest iOS generation….
Last updated on October 31st, 2020 at 08:02 pm Besides notifying you when the AirPods run low on power, iOS 14 is also brings the Optimized Battery Charging feature to Apple’s wireless EarPhones. Similar to the iPhone, all AirPods versions, have now the ability to monitor and learn your daily charging routine. Once detected, they’ll…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?