macOS Monterey brings a new feature that allows you to natively test Internet speed on Mac. This is done with the help of a hidden Network Bandwidth test tool that’s available in the Terminal app. It’s called networkQuality!…
Is your iPhone not connecting to your Mac after you updated your computer to macOS Big Sur? Is this problem occurring when you plug your device in with the help of the Lightning to USB cable? Is the iPhone briefly showing up in Finder or iTunes before it disappears? Does this quick connecting and disconnecting…
Not sure if this will help you or not, but we’ve recently discovered that Siri is now able to open the Home Screen for you. This is useful when you need to get back to the main iOS screen without using your hands. Of course that the feature works hand-in-hand with the “Hey Siri” feature….
So, you just upgraded to the iPhone Ten and are looking for a way to wake up Siri and command your way through the iOS environment. Of course, that you can’t use the traditional Home button double-click command because, obviously, there is no Home key available. The iPhone X’s gorgeous edge-to-edge OLED display leaves no…
The iOS virtual assistant receives multiple new features and upgrades with the 11th iteration of the iPhone and iPad operating system. Excepting the helpful Translation function that we already reviewed for you, Siri observes your habits and is ready to anticipate your needs by making typing and search suggestions before you even ask. And talking…
- Messages Not Showing On Mac? Chat Not Scrolling ? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)