Apple has released macOS Big Sur 11.6.7 with build number 20G630. According to the release notes on the software update screen the update includes a fix for a Mail bug that was preventing the app from opening attachments if the file required to open was already running….
Tag: macOS 11
Starting with macOS 12 Apple is allowing users to get all the important security updates, even if they choose not to update to the most recent macOS Monterey version. This is why macOS Big Sur 11.6.1 was released. It’s a minor update that focuses solely on security fixes!…
Are you trying to update to the most recent macOS Big Sur release but you’re prompted with the ‘Failed to personalize software update’ error? The popup invites you to try again after you check your Internet connection? Tapping OK to dismiss it retrying to download the update triggers the same error?…
Are you trying to update your Mac to the latest macOS Big Sur release but are getting the Download failed popup? Is your computer informing you that “an error occurred while downloading the selected updates?” This is a common macOS 11 issue that’s triggered while a new macOS Big Sur version is downloading!…
- How To Turn Off Pointer Acceleration On Mac In macOS Sonoma
- Noise Cancellation With One AirPod Keeps Turning Off? (Fix?)
- Messages Not Showing On Mac? Chat Not Scrolling ? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?