Apple has released macOS Big Sur 11.6.7 with build number 20G630. According to the release notes on the software update screen the update includes a fix for a Mail bug that was preventing the app from opening attachments if the file required to open was already running….
Tag: macOS 11
Starting with macOS 12 Apple is allowing users to get all the important security updates, even if they choose not to update to the most recent macOS Monterey version. This is why macOS Big Sur 11.6.1 was released. It’s a minor update that focuses solely on security fixes!…
Are you trying to update to the most recent macOS Big Sur release but you’re prompted with the ‘Failed to personalize software update’ error? The popup invites you to try again after you check your Internet connection? Tapping OK to dismiss it retrying to download the update triggers the same error?…
Are you trying to update your Mac to the latest macOS Big Sur release but are getting the Download failed popup? Is your computer informing you that “an error occurred while downloading the selected updates?” This is a common macOS 11 issue that’s triggered while a new macOS Big Sur version is downloading!…
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More