Is your iPhone screen turning on randomly without the screen being touched? Does the display light up by itself every now and then? No, you’re not dealing with a ghost, but rather with an iOS bug or a glitchy third-party app that refreshes in the background and accidentally triggers the iPhone screen to wake up!…
We can all agree that iOS is the most stable mobile operating system currently available on the market. Nevertheless, even the best have their flaws and iPhones can also jam, in certain situations. Your Apple smartphone could be clogged up, run a beta iOS version or load a third party app that crashes the device….
Your watchOS device is set, by default, to wake up when you perform a raise of your wrist. The opposite happens when you lower your hand and the Apple Watch goes into sleep mode, in order to save battery life. However, you can also light up your wearable’s screen by tapping it. This results in…
The Watch OS device comes with a cool feature that allows users to wake it up with a natural flick of the wrist. This setting is enabled by default, after you set up the Apple Watch and pair it with an iPhone. The smartwatch’s built-in accelerometer is used to detect the movement of your wrist…
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad