The iPhone 14 Pro dynamic island is one of Apple’s most unexpected innovations unveiled during the Far Out keynote. It’s the first major design change to the notch the iPhone has been equipped with ever since the Home Button was ditched in favor of an all-screen display format….
Are you looking for a way to prevent menu bar items from hiding under MacBook notch? Apple has issued a new support document that explains how to block the space behind the camera housing on the new MacBook Pro M1 models! This is done with the help of a ‘Scale to fit’ setting….
Are menu bar items of third-party apps hiding behind the MacBook Pro notch? This is an ongoing issue with apps that haven’t been updated with support for the new 2021 MacBook Pro M1 devices. Software that use a lot of menu items might end up with some of them concealed behind the notch!…
Are you looking for a way to hide the MacBook Pro notch? You can do this by setting a black menu bar. It works with any macOS Monterrey wallpaper. The black bar conceals the notch! It can be easily done with the help of a free third-party app called TopNotch!…
MacBook Pro notch memes have flooded the web right after Apple released its revolutionary M1 Pro and M1 Max powered notebooks. The new design includes an iPhone-like notch. Although mostly unobtrusive, the notch looks out of place and many consider it a step back. It’s Apple’s trade-off for slimmer bezels and a 1080p webcam!…
- 10 Apple Black Friday Amazon 2023 Deals (Save Up To 28%)
- How To Use ChatGPT Voice Free On iPhone And Other Devices
- How To Remove Silent Icon From iPhone 15 Status Bar (iOS 17)
- Pipidae Will Damage Your Computer? Malware On Mac? (Fix!)
- AirPods 6.1 (6B32) Issues, Fixes & Improvements (AP Pro 2)
- AirPods Pro 2 Accessory Model Name Error In Settings? (Fix!)
- Media Player Stuck On Lock Screen In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- Red Calculator Icons on iPhone Instead Of Yellow? (Fixed!)
- How To Use WhatsApp On Two iPhones With Same Number
- How To Watch Las Vegas F1 Live Stream On Your Device (Free?)