Bluetooth icon missing from menu bar in macOS Ventura? You’re not able to quickly edit Bluetooth status and check connected accessories on Mac? It can be easily added in System Settings!…
Tag: Menu Bar
Apple removed the Calculator widget from the macOS Notification Center in the Big Sur version. In macOS Monterey you can add the Calculator icon to the menu bar. This is available with the help of the new Shortcuts app that has been imported from iOS!…
Are menu bar items of third-party apps hiding behind the MacBook Pro notch? This is an ongoing issue with apps that haven’t been updated with support for the new 2021 MacBook Pro M1 devices. Software that use a lot of menu items might end up with some of them concealed behind the notch!…
Is your MacBook not displaying the remaining battery percentage, near the battery icon in the menu bar? This is the default setting in macOS Big Sur, but you can easily change it. More, you can also add the battery widget to the new Control Center and also quickly add or remove other icons from the…
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)