Home app update not available on iPhone or iPad running iOS 16.2? You haven’t updated the Home architecture but the upgrade isn’t showing up in the Updates section anymore? You’re not alone!…
With the iPhone X pre-order kickoff knocking at the door, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of opting for the entry 64 GB model or go all-in with the 256 GB storage option. If you aim to be among the first-wave adopters of Apple’s revolutionary bezel-less OLED iPhone you have to be…
Apple is currently allowing customers enrolled in the iPhone Upgrade Program to pre-approve their iPhone X purchase in order to be able to perform a quick checkout when the iPhone ‘Ten’ Pre-Orders actually start. The Pre-Approvals are done with the help with the Apple Store app and are available for a limited time only, until…
The 10th anniversary iPhone is only a few days away from reaching the hands of the first Apple customers that will be lucky enough to grab it. If you want to be one of the early adopters here are a few tips that will help you to maximize your chances. In case you’re not aware…
If you’re an iPhone power user and hunt the newest iOS betas to test out the new features, or like to jailbreak your device, you should be aware that there comes a time when your smartphone will crash. I surly hope that this never happens to you, but here is what you have to do…
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)
- iPadOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- tvOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- HomePod 17.1 Beta Features, Bugs, Fixes, Issues & More