Are Weather notifications not working after updating to iOS 15.0.1? Are you trying to enable the alerts for the stock Weather app but the Notifications option is not available in Settings? Apparently, this is a new glitch, but we’ve found a workaround!
Weather Notifications Missing In iOS 15.0.1 Settings
Markus has informed us that he can’t find the Notifications options for the Weather app in Settings ever since updating to iOS 15.0.1
“Weather app notifications don’t show in Settings on my iPhone XS , iOS 15.0.1. Any idea how to fix it?”
- Open Settings and tap on Weather. Are you getting the Notifications label in the ‘Allow Weather To Access’ section?
- What about if you browse for Settings -> Notifications. Do you get Weather at the end of the list? If you don’t, you have the same problem and can’t turn on Weather alerts in Settings!
How To Fix Weather Notifications Not Working In iOS 15.0.1
- Open the stock Weather app.
- Tap the three-dots icon, available in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Go for Notifications.
- Tap Continue if your asked if you want to Allow Notifications.
- Tap Allow to confirm the alerts.
- Enable the rain or snow alerts for your current location, or for the other locations that you’ve configured in the Weather app.
Weather Notifications Not Available In iOS 15 ?
The Your Locations list, available in the Weather Notifications Settings menu only displays cities that you’ve added to the Weather app and are compatible with realtime rain and snow alerts!
Have you managed to fix Weather Notifications in iOS 15.0.1? Use the comments section and share your feedback. Do you have a better workaround? Don’t hesitate to share it with us!
Related: Check out more fixes and workarounds for other common iOS 15 bugs:
– Safari video playback not working, black screen bug.
– Facebook Messenger videos flicker.
– Notifications not working on iPhone in iOS 15!
– Visual Look Up not showing up in Photos.
– Widgets turning white or black on iPhone Home Screen!