Are you experiencing iPhone 14 Pro camera lag? Is the viewfinder loading slow when you open the stock Camera app. Swapping from Photo to Portrait is a couple of seconds delayed? Others are experiencing this too!…
Yes, I’m talking about the spinning wheel that appears right next to the Battery Percentage indicator, in the top-right corner of your iPhone’s screen. This “Loading” icon signals that your device is involved in an Internet data exchange with Apple’s servers or any other third party web machine. You can check this active Internet connectivity…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?