Is the Dock not working on your Mac? Does it keep freezing and acts fully unresponsive when you click the app icons? This is a minor glitch that can be usually fixed by restarting the dock from the Terminal app. If the problem persist you can also reset the Dock to its factory settings….
Is Apple Fitness+ freezing on your iPad in the middle of a workout? Does the video stop and you have to unexpectedly abort the exercise routine? This seems to be a quite common Fitness+ connectivity problem! It’s similar to the Device Lost Connection error experienced by Apple TV users….
Last updated on November 16th, 2017 at 09:56 pm Is your brand new iPhone X not responding to taps and slides when you operate it in cold temperatures? Believe it or not, you’re not a the only one experiencing these problems. It seems that the 4-figure costly Apple flagships doesn’t like sudden temperature changes. A…
Last updated on January 11th, 2017 at 11:05 pm There are an increasing number of reports, from iPhone users, complaining about the fact that their devices are more vulnerable than expected, when exposed to freezing temperatures. The already described iOS extreme temperature hibernation mode, basically locks your iPhone and allows only emergency calls. It’s triggered…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?