If you’re a half breed technology user, owning an iOS smartphone and an Android Wear based smartwatch, you should be pleased to know that your wrist gadget is now able to pair with an iPhone. The Android Wear app can be downloaded from the App Store. This is the equivalent of the Apple Watch app…
Tag: iOS 8
Apple has just released its latest public iOS update, aimed to solve important glitches occurring while using the revamped Music app. More than one month after the release of version 8.4, which was responsible of introducing the revolutionary Apple Music service to the world, iOS 8.4.1 promises to solve significant bugs. One of them preventing…
If you’re done toying with the iOS 9 Public Beta you can back to iOS 8.4, which is currently the last stable version available for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users. Installing iOS 8.4 on your mobile device can be performed in two ways: you can either downgrade and maintain all media and apps…
The last major iOS 8 tune up has been released by Apple a couple of hours ago. You can now download and install the public version of iOS 8.4. As we previously announced, while beta testing this new version, the most important upgrade is the revamped Apple Music app, which comes with a full service…
In the previous article we’ve advised you not to opt for the iOS 9 beta yet, because of the numerous bugs and problems, such as severe battery drainage, coming along with the enhancement of the future iOS version. If our post came to late and you already updated to iOS 9, you must be probably…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?