Are your iPhone and Apple Watch experiencing increased battery drain ever since you updated to iOS 14 and watchOS 7? Apple has recently acknowledged the problem and released a support document that provides a solution for this and a series of other glitches including missing GPS mapping during workouts and other data missing from the…
Updating to iOS 14 is highly recommended. The latest major software update for iPhone adds lots of new features and enhancements for Apple’s smartphone. However, in some rare cases it appears that it also strips certain iPhone owners from their previously downloaded iTunes and App Store purchases….
Screen Time is one of the most advertised new features of iOS 12! It provides detailed data about the time that you spend on your iPhone and allows you to become more productive by reducing the time spent on apps that are labeled as “time wasters”. With Screen Time you know which apps you use…
Last updated on October 11th, 2017 at 11:13 pm Recently. I’ve informed you that the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus flagships come with a new button combination for hard rebooting. This is the 2nd year in a row when Apple decides to tweak the new iPhone’s force restart procedure. Last year, the change was…
If you want to sell your iOS device or plan to give it away to a friend you will need to erase all data and settings in order to protect your personal information and give the chance to the new owner to set up the iPhone from scratch and get a fresh start with his…
- Trick To Block Email Tracking On iPhone And Mac
- Spotlight Search Slow, Lagging In macOS Big Sur? (Fixed!)
- 5 Ways To Fix Allow Apps To Request To Track Greyed Out
- Apple MagSafe Charger Deals (Lowest Price: Save $9.15)
- 100 Apps That Request To Track On iPhone (iOS 14.5)
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen