WhatsApp chat search not working after backup restore? Getting Preparing Results 0 or No Results error? Upgraded your iPhone model and transferred your conversations from iCloud and search is stuck?!…
Apple has unsigned iOS 16.0.2, one week after the release of iOS 16.0.3. This means that you can not restore the previous version in Finder or iTunes anymore. Nevetheless, iOS 15.7 is still signed, which means that you can still downgrade to iOS 15!…
Some apps and their features might not work as expected in the iOS 15 test versions. That’s why you might be looking for a way to downgrade from iOS 15 Public Beta to the most recent version of iOS 14! If you listened to us and performed an archived backup before upgrading to iOS 15,…
Are your iPhone and Apple Watch experiencing increased battery drain ever since you updated to iOS 14 and watchOS 7? Apple has recently acknowledged the problem and released a support document that provides a solution for this and a series of other glitches including missing GPS mapping during workouts and other data missing from the…
Updating to iOS 14 is highly recommended. The latest major software update for iPhone adds lots of new features and enhancements for Apple’s smartphone. However, in some rare cases it appears that it also strips certain iPhone owners from their previously downloaded iTunes and App Store purchases….
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?
- iOS 17.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes For iPhone 15 & 15 Pro
- macOS Ventura 13.6 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes And Security
- iOS 16.7 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements
- watchOS 10.0.1 Issues, Bugs, Security, Fixes, Changes & More
- iOS 17.0.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Problems, Changes & More
- iPadOS 17 Issues, Features, Bugs, Changes, Problems & More
- Listen For Siri Not Available On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Notifications Sound Too Quiet? Low Volume? Fix?
- AirPods 6A300 Issues, Features, Improvements, Bugs & More