Some apps and their features might not work as expected in the iOS 15 test versions. That’s why you might be looking for a way to downgrade from iOS 15 Public Beta to the most recent version of iOS 14! If you listened to us and performed an archived backup before upgrading to iOS 15,…
Are your iPhone and Apple Watch experiencing increased battery drain ever since you updated to iOS 14 and watchOS 7? Apple has recently acknowledged the problem and released a support document that provides a solution for this and a series of other glitches including missing GPS mapping during workouts and other data missing from the…
Updating to iOS 14 is highly recommended. The latest major software update for iPhone adds lots of new features and enhancements for Apple’s smartphone. However, in some rare cases it appears that it also strips certain iPhone owners from their previously downloaded iTunes and App Store purchases….
Screen Time is one of the most advertised new features of iOS 12! It provides detailed data about the time that you spend on your iPhone and allows you to become more productive by reducing the time spent on apps that are labeled as “time wasters”. With Screen Time you know which apps you use…
Last updated on October 11th, 2017 at 11:13 pm Recently. I’ve informed you that the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus flagships come with a new button combination for hard rebooting. This is the 2nd year in a row when Apple decides to tweak the new iPhone’s force restart procedure. Last year, the change was…
- How To Fix Magic Mouse 2 Not Charging, Stops Charging
- How To Fix iPhone Screen Wakes Up Randomly Without Touching
- Apple Support Forums – An Unexpected Error Has Occurred
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Download, Changes, Features And Bug Fixes
- watchOS 7.6.1 Brings Security Fix For Apple Watch Memory Issue
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone