Are you looking for a way to tweak an iOS 16 backup to be able to restore an iPhone running iOS 15? Getting iOS backup is incompatible or corrupt? Finder or iTunes could not restore this iPhone error? Here is what you can do to fix it!…
Is your iPhone not backing up to iCloud and you’re frequently getting ‘Backup Failed’ warnings or ‘iPhone Not Backed Up’ notifications? This is usually caused by not enough storage available in your iCloud account. There are two options to fix this issue!…
iOS 14.7 is the next iPhone software update planned by Apple. This 7th important iOS 14 iteration is already available for download to both Developers and Public Beta testers. This means that anyone with a compatible iPhone is able to install and test out the iOS 14.7 Public Beta. All that you need to do…
If you own an iPhone you most likely use it hourly, excepting sleeping times. Nowadays, we use the smartphone not only for person to person communication purposes. Most of us also have it as our main photo and video camera. We can use iOS devices to open locks, switch off lights, turn the heating in…
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]
- AirPrint Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Printer Not Detected?
- SOS Only iOS 16 Problem? No Carrier Signal On iPhone? (Fix?)