Bluetooth icon missing from menu bar in macOS Ventura? You’re not able to quickly edit Bluetooth status and check connected accessories on Mac? It can be easily added in System Settings!…
A hidden feature available on Apple Watch in watchOS 7 allows you to add and delete icons from the Control Center. If you have toggles that you rarely use, you can remove them and declutter the Control panel, from your wrist! watchOS 7 also brings a new Control Center toggle for the newly added Schooltime…
The Lock Screen has been completely revamped in iOS 10 and the Widgets have obtained a more prominent role. They aren’t hidden anymore, behind the Notification Center, are instead easily accessible, with a right swipe of the screen. This makes your favorite apps accessible directly from the lock screen. You can read important info at…
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More